Tesco – Woolwich Central (Phase 4)
Cudd Bentley have been appointed to undertake the mechanical and electrical services for the next phase at Woolwich Central which consists of 550 dwellings for Spenhill Limited.
The central CHP system installed as part of the Phase 4 works within the existing Energy Centre shall be sized to meet the base heating and hot water demands of the new Phase 4 residential development. Spatial allowance and modular connectability within the Phase 4 CBH system shall be provided for the possible connection of the district heating network to any future proposed development of up to a further 150 residential units, although the associated plant shall not be installed at this time.
The apartments have a Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 4) rating. The CHP system installed within the development will comply with Part L1A of the building regulations and local planning conditions.
The following services to be provided are:
- Incoming Gas, Water and Electrical Services Infrastructure
- Landlords CCTV Systems
- Landlords Fire Alarms Systems
- Landlords Lighting and Emergency Lighting.
- Landlords Power Distribution and Small Power Installations
- Above Ground Drainage
- Sprinkler Pumps and Tank Infrastructure
- Smoke Ventilation
- Central Landlords Ventilation Systems
- Car Park Controls, Lighting and Small Power
- CHP Provision
September 30, 2022