Hilton Metropole – NEC Birmingham
Replacement of existing ‘individual AC’ units with 4-pipe FCU system to Main Bedroom Blocks (530 bed).
- Provision of Cool-Fire Installation.
- Major lift renewal works.
- Sub-mains renewal to Bedrooms.
- Provision of New Chillers.
All project works are being implemented whilst the Hotel functions and operate successfully.
The following services were provided:
- installation of a 4-pipe ‘Cool Fire’ system combining chilled water and sprinkler systems.
- New chillers and associated distribution.
- Integration with existing MPHW and chilled water infrastructure.
- Upgrade and enhancements to the site BMS infrastructure.
- New sprinklers to all Public, Function and BOH areas.
- New sub-mains installation serving Metropole and Warwick Bedroom wings (c680 bedrooms).
- New transformers.
- HV mains modifications.
- Refurbishment to all Guest and Goods Lifts Lightning protection.
Hilton UK Hotels Ltd
September 28, 2022